Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bunny Hugs

     This sweet bunny image came from The Dragon's Lair and is for their Progressive Challenge on FB.  I know it would make a cute Easter card but I also think it would be great for a new baby card or even for a first birthday.  With the little hearts in the image, it would even work as a Valentine.


     I colored with ProMarkers, deciding to use mostly my favorite lavenders and purples.  The image is cut with an Unbranded die.  I embossed the front of my card with my "Linen" folder, then wrapped a strip of lace around it.  I added a narrow strip of ribbon to the center of the lace and, unfortunately, it looks deep pink in the photo when it's actually lilac.

     The image oval went on next, and finally I added the embroidered dragonfly as an embellishment.

     Challenges:
Crafty Creations
Crafty Gals Corner
Cute Card Thurs.
Digi Choosday
I {heart} ProMarkers
Mod Squad
Passion for ProMarkers
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Word Art Weds.

     That's it for me today.  Be sure to come by tomorrow when I have another DT card for QKR Stampede.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

That bunny is just too sweet!! Love your card!!

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Connie, hope you are keeping well. Another gorgeous card and just love the sweet bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Ah.....so sweet and cute. That image really would be cute for a baby's card too. Love the lace and ribbon on the side.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous colouring on this Connie, love the card. Mine is about to be blogged.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Fantastic coloring on this adorable card. Thank you so much for playing along at the Mod Squad Challenge.

Teresa Arsenault said...

The image is darling and your card is lovely. The lace border and sweet butterfly really cap it off nicely. hugs, Teresa

Juls said...

Gorgeous thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Such an adorable card! I love that bunny and the lace trim is a perfect touch!

Nat said...

Aww, what a sweet card. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

Michelle said...

Cute card!!!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Kleri said...

Absolutely adorable!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
Hugs Sharon DT Member x