Friday, July 21, 2017

Up, Up and Away at QKR Stampede

     Friday once again and a new challenge is starting at QKR Stampede.   Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we offer an optional twist if you choose to use it and today it's "Up, Up & Away" - so, anything that rises up into the sky.

     I chose to use one of the sweet angels which can be found in the QKR store and it's called "Bird Feeding Angel."  Remember, you can get any of the images at QKR either as digital images or in rubber, which ever is your personal preference.

     I'm sending this to a dear friend who always does the kindest things for no particular reason other than it makes her feel good to be kind to others.  I love her attitude and outlook on how to make life wonderful for everyone.  :-D


I took my colors from the challenge at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday.


   
     I colored this image with my ProMarkers, then cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I layered that onto a piece of blue CS, and cut the corners with a punch from Fiskars.  The dp came from the "Stone Washed" stack by The Paper Studio.  My one embellishment was a double bowtie bow.

     Challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude
DL.ART
Fab'n'Funky
I {heart} ProMarkers
Polkadoodles
Scrapy Land
Simon Says Stamp
Word Art Weds.

     Stop back later in the day to see my final card for the Christmas-in-July week long, daily challenges at Catch the Bug.  I'm so tickled that I managed to get a card done for each day!  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So cute love the image brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog <

Karon said...

Adorable image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT image to thank anyone, love the colours and die.
Faith
x

Ginny Maxam said...

This Card is really beautiful! Your detailing and layer are awesome. Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Great work thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
Michelle DT

Claire said...

Fabulous make! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Claire xx

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful cards !
Thanks for joining us at SCRAPYLAND challenge blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member