Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sing in the New Year

     MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

    If it's still dark and you're up watching and waiting for Santa Claus, GO TO BED!  He'll never show up while you're awake.  :-D  

      If it's late in the day on Christmas and you've celebrated with gifts and food, and the love of family and friends, welcome to the post and a new challenge from The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.  This week, we're celebrating with an "Anything Goes" theme and an "Anything Goes" twist, and my mind is moving toward the New Year.


     These adorable singing snowmen were drawn by Anne Fenton (Anne's Digital Art) and I thought they'd make a great choir for singing in the New Year.  I know, they could be singing Christmas carols but I thought they'd be great as a New Year choir, too.  :-D

     The image is colored with ProMarkers, then die cut into the same shape as the card.  The edges of the image are embossed, then it's matted with CS.  I added the gem swirls and the bow with the pearl for lots of bling and shine.

     Challenges:

     Have a wonderful week and I'll see you when I get back after the holidays.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

Please just ignore the Verification on the comment section.  You can write and post your comment without entering anything in the box.  Thank you.

18 comments:

  1. I love the purple and blue combo. The snowmen are delightful! It's only 10:15 Xmas eve here. All my gifts are in their bags to travel to my oldest son's house for Xmas day :)))

    Delightful card and so glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaped card NannaConnie, and I love the colour theme you have used for this, Happy New Year to you hun and hope it is a good one :) Thank you for joining us for this fortnights OSAAT Anything Goes With Glitter challenge. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Connie, I love the snowmen and gorgeous colour combination. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape and the beautiful bling.
    Merry Christmas,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the shape
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hear their joyful voices all the way down in FL, Connie! They are singing happy songs of your generosity and happiness, to inspire us, one and all, for the new year! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful special Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute - I love those singing snowmen! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo Connie. Beautiful....Hope your Christmas was a Happy One......Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love your interpretation of the picture! I like how the rhinestone swirls mimic the fireworks in the picture. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure delight! Such a fabulous take on the inspiration photo, with the charming scarf-and-toque sporting snowmen, the purple framing and the 'rhinestone' sparkles. Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card with the singing snowmen.
    Thanks for playing with us at INK. Hope you'll join us again next time :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in Oddball Art challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the different shaped card and snow man image, it looks fantastic. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas.Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous creation for the "Winter Holiday" challenge at Di's Digi Designs! Don't forget to enter our new challenge starting today too, Happy New Year :-) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card!!! love the shape and of course the fabulous bling!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Oddball stamps challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card - love the shape you've used,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.